Hartmann Crew Philippines offers land-based opportunities for those seeking a career in the shipping and crewing industry.
Current vacancies are posted on this page. If you’d like to apply, please refer to the openings below.
Don’t see an opening for you? You can still send a general application to firstname.lastname@example.org or text us 09175898742.
|Date Posted||Position||No. of Available Positions||Requirements||Responsibilities||Remarks|
|Oct-12-2018||Accounting Specialist - Disbursement||1||
• Graduate of BS Accountancy
• At least two (2) years experience in the field of Accounting.
• Good Communication Skills
• Customer Focus
• Computer literate
• Ensure that all pertaining documents required to process payments are complete.
• Prepares check voucher.
• Create, maintain record of suppliers.
• Upholds the corporate culture and core values and serve as its role models.
• Support all efforts in the implementation of the company’s Quality Management System.
•Graduate of Psychology or any business-related course
•At least one (1) year experience in the field of Human Resources. (Experience in Payroll Processing is a PLUS!)
•Effective Communication Skills
•Time Management Skills: ability to multitask
•Must have knowledge in Philippine Labor Laws
•Must have a sense of urgency and the attention to details
•Must have self confidence
•Must be assertive and proactive
•Uphold the corporate culture and core values and serve as its role model.
•Support all efforts in the implementation of HCP's Quality Management System
Recruitment and Placement
•Assist in the sourcing, selection, and staffing process.
•Assist in HR process for resigning, retiring, terminated, or separated employees.
- Quit Claim
•Conducts orientation to newly hired employees (e.g. Company Overview, Rules and regulations, etc.)
Training and Development
•Assist in communicating guidelines and policy to ensure compliance to Performance Management System.
•Coordinates and prepares employee training and other educational programs. Responsibilities may include the following: organizing and scheduling course registrations, training facilities and equipment.
•Assist with the identification of training needs, development and delivery of appropriate programs.
• Facilitates process and documentation necessary for the employees to avail benefits from SSS, Pag-ibig, Phil Health, HMO, and other company benefits following the existing regulations/implementing guidelines issued by the company and said agencies
|Jun-25-2018||OJT - Information Technology||1||
• Knowledgeable in Crystal Reporting or other reporting tool
• With experience in Application Development and Development Tools such as MS VS2012 C#,etc
• With experience in Web and Mobile Development using Android , iOS and Windows App
• With experience in Debugging/testing of different programs
• With experience in Database Designing using MS SQL Server and MySQL
• Knowledgeable in Technical Writing Documentation
• Student of BS Computer Science , BS Computer Engineering; BS Information Technology
• Assist in developing minor in-house programs
• Provide technical support and perform preventive maintenanceRequirements (Course / Specialization /Skill/ Etc.)